Accredited Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 8 with optional Before and After School care.
Our Lady of Mount Carmel School, accepts students of all races and religions, who meet academic and behavioral requirements. However, we give priority to the following order:
1. Catholic Students who are parishioners of Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church.
2. Catholic students who attend a non-school parish.
3. Non-Catholic students.
Non-refundable fees for 2022-23 are as follows:
- $75.00 processing fee for a new family to our School (payment is due at registration)
- $300.00 non-refundable tuition deposit per family (payment is due at (re)registration)
Pre-K 3 & 4 Tuition
This is a Full Day program, 5 days per week. $5,250 per child
|No. of Children||Catholic||Non-Catholic|
To qualify for the Catholic discounted rate, the family must submit a letter from the Pastor of their Church verifying that they are a practicing Catholic when submitting their enrollment contract. Otherwise, the Non-Catholic rate will apply.
We offer a $100 tuition credit for referring a new student who attends our school for one full school year.
Catholic Parishioners of Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church are eligible for the Pastor’s Scholarship. These Scholarships are set by the Our Lady of Mount Carmel Pastor. You must meet directly with the Pastor to be considered for a Pastor Scholarship.
All current OLMC students are eligible for financial need based aid. In order to be considered, an application must be completed. Applications are furnished in the Acceptance Packet. Assistance is given on an as needed basis.
Every Family has a Home School Association Assessment or Fundraising requirement of $500 per family, not per student. The Home School Association offers several fundraising opportunities to work off the assessment each year. Any assessment balances as of May 1st (not worked off) must be paid in full by June 1st.
We offer four payment options for your convenience:
- Tuition paid in full by August 15 through FACTS.
- Tuition paid in two equal payments through FACTS. The first payment is due August 15th and the second payment is due February 15th. There is no discount given for this option. There is a $10 initial fee for this option, but then you will receive that back with a $5.00 credit applied to each payment.
- Tuition paid in 10 monthly payments through FACTS. There is a $45 billing fee for this option paid directly through FACTS. Payments are due by the 15th of each month starting with August 15.
- Tuition paid in 12 monthly payments through FACTS. There is a $45 billing fee for this option paid directly through FACTS. Payments are due the 15th of each month starting with July 15.
- $100 credit for referring a new student who attends the school for one full school year.
The estimated cost to educate a child at Our Lady of Mount Carmel School for 2022-2023 is much more than the tuition charged. Because of the support of parishioners, parents, alumni and fundraisers like Bingo, we are able to offer the above tuition rates.
Hot Lunch and Before/After School Care are optional programs and incur an additional cost.